Local delivery only
The Parisian flan is a traditional french recipe to eat at afternoon tea, during brunch or for breakfast This custard pie features a sandy browned shortcrust pastry hiding a rich and creamy vanilla custard under a dark browned top skin.
This typical brulé top gives the impression of being burned, but actually isn't. An authentic french flan is always baked at high temperatures to get a thick black-spotted top. This skin’s texture magically contrasts with the smooth vanilla custard filling underneath.
This dessert is inarguably a classic french favorite that you can enjoy again and again.
Allergens: eggs*, gluten*, dairy*
During the checkout, you can add a short gift message. This will be included as a printed message on the delivery note.
Our products are handmade. This is why production and fulfilment time is currently 5-7 business days, excluding bank holidays and weekends.
- We use Royal Mail as our standard delivery method. We dispatch from our location in the West Midlands and we deliver our Macarons to every corner of the UK.
- Delivery is free for orders over £20, all other orders will incur a £4.74 delivery charge. Deliveries occur between 8a.m. and 6p.m. Tuesday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Please note that Royal Mail is a 'best efforts' service, so whilst we expect the vast majority of orders to be delivered on time, in some cases it may take a little longer for orders to arrive. Please feel free to contact us if your order appears to be delayed and we'll look into it.
- Please note that there may be delays to these times during busy order periods such as Christmas, and other festive periods. Please check the website for the date on which last orders may be placed to be received in time.
- We will email you once your parcel has been fulfilled and is on its way.
- In the event you are not in, Royal Mail may leave a non-delivery card and you will have to collect your parcel from the designated sorting office. Royal Mail usually holds parcels for 18 days. We do not accept any responsibility if the parcel hasn't been collected by the recipient and will not offer any replacement or refund.
- Neither Royal Mail nor ourselves accept any responsibility for loss or damages suffered as a result of deliveries not being made by the estimated delivery time for reasons that are beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, traffic delays.
- We do not accept any responsibility for loss or damages which arises from deliveries not being made because you have provided incorrect or inaccurate address details, email address and/or phone number which prevents either us or our couriers from contacting you.
- Where your delivery address is a property that contains a number of units (e.g. an apartment block, offices), we cannot guarantee delivery to the front door or individual entrance of your unit.