French Macarons made to order.
Black and orange crisp meringue shells filled with a delicious dark chocolate orange ganache.
- Flavour: Dark Chocolate and Orange
- Handcrafted with 100% natural ingredients
- They're so good that you can't eat just one
- Use them as cake topper to create beautiful cakes!
- Ideal gift for any occasion: birthday, wedding, tea party... Add a gift message at the checkout.
Our macarons are best kept in the fridge up to 3-5 days and consumed at room temperature.
Although we can't label as Gluten-Free this selection of macarons has no gluten-containing ingredients.
Allergies: Please note these products contain dairy, eggs, and nuts.
We use royal mail first class as they are the most reliable carrier. No returns or exchanges. Please let us know if you have any queries or issues, we are always happy to resolve.
We also take custom orders and wholesale order, please contact us.
All our shells are made with ground almond, icing sugar, caster sugar, eggs whites.
Vanilla Beans Paste Butter (Milk), Egg whites, Caster Sugar
Fresh Strawberries Puree, Butter (Milk), Egg whites, Caster Sugar
Fresh Raspberries Puree, Butter (Milk), Egg whites, Caster Sugar
Rose Essence, Butter (Milk), Egg whites, Caster Sugar
Lemon zest & juice, Butter (Milk), Egg whites, Caster Sugar
Fresh Passion Fruit Puree, Butter (Milk), Egg whites, Caster Sugar, Soya
Salted Caramel: Cream (Milk), butter (Milk), caster sugar
Milk Chocolate ganache: cream, Milk chocolate (Soya), butter
Passion Fruit Chocolate*
Milk chocolate ganache: fresh passion fruit puree, Milk chocolate (Soya), butter
Dark chocolate ganache: fresh orange puree, cream, dark chocolate (Soya), butter
Dark chocolate ganache: fresh raspberry puree, cream, dark chocolate (Soya), butter
*All our macarons contains NUTS, EGGS, DAIRY
During the checkout, you can add a short gift message. This will be included as a printed message on the delivery note.
Our products are handmade. This is why production and fulfilment time is currently 5-7 business days, excluding bank holidays and weekends.
- We use Royal Mail as our standard delivery method. We dispatch from our location in the West Midlands and we deliver our Macarons to every corner of the UK.
- Delivery is free for orders over £20, all other orders will incur a £4.74 delivery charge. Deliveries occur between 8a.m. and 6p.m. Tuesday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Please note that Royal Mail is a 'best efforts' service, so whilst we expect the vast majority of orders to be delivered on time, in some cases it may take a little longer for orders to arrive. Please feel free to contact us if your order appears to be delayed and we'll look into it.
- Please note that there may be delays to these times during busy order periods such as Christmas, and other festive periods. Please check the website for the date on which last orders may be placed to be received in time.
- We will email you once your parcel has been fulfilled and is on its way.
- In the event you are not in, Royal Mail may leave a non-delivery card and you will have to collect your parcel from the designated sorting office. Royal Mail usually holds parcels for 18 days. We do not accept any responsibility if the parcel hasn't been collected by the recipient and will not offer any replacement or refund.
- Neither Royal Mail nor ourselves accept any responsibility for loss or damages suffered as a result of deliveries not being made by the estimated delivery time for reasons that are beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, traffic delays.
- We do not accept any responsibility for loss or damages which arises from deliveries not being made because you have provided incorrect or inaccurate address details, email address and/or phone number which prevents either us or our couriers from contacting you.
- Where your delivery address is a property that contains a number of units (e.g. an apartment block, offices), we cannot guarantee delivery to the front door or individual entrance of your unit.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, all online orders are final and non-refundable.
Important: the macarons' actual colours may differ from the photos. Because our macarons are handmade, the shape, height and colour vary. Please contact us before ordering if you need a specific colour and we will send you a picture of the latest production. All specifications are approximate only and as the product is handmade, subject to some variation and deviation.
We do not offer refunds/exchanges based on customer colour or flavour preference.
We cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by our couriers mishandling of the parcel, and will not offer a refund or replacement.
You can cancel your order for no cost, only if it has not yet been processed and shipped from our bakery. In such cases, we will immediately process the refund and you will see it reflected in the next 5-7 business days. To cancel your order, please contact us at email@example.com